Compound effect: Why should you never underestimate the power of compounding.

Domino effect: 🁭🁯 Do you know about the domino effect? If you know about it, then we'll done if you don't then let me explain. So, in the book 'The One Thing' by Gary Keller. He mentions that " In 1983, Lorne Whitehead wrote in the American Journal of Physics that he’d discovered that domino falls could not only topple many things, but they could also topple bigger things. He described how a single domino is capable of bringing down another domino that is actually 50 per cent larger. " You won't understand the power of the domino effect by a simple definition so let me explain it to you. Consider a domino 2 inches tall. So according to the definition, a domino can bring down another domino which is 50 percent larger. So the 2-inch domino can bring down a 3-inch domino and the 3-inch domino can bring down a 4.5-inch domino.  It's a geometric progression and you will be surprised to know that the 17th domino can topple a domino almost the size of the L

I am currently at my lowest point in self improvement

Although I preach you all guys about self improvement and how it will change your lives for the better and also I tell you all guys to follow self improvement rigorously but today I will tell you about my self improvement journey.

Just about a month or two ago my self development was off the charts. I was reading, meditating, following a skin-care routine, exercising daily, writing these blogs and other stuff. 

Everything was going on well until it was time for my HSLC exams. I had to study and fit in other stuff so I didn't even get time to workout. So, instead of hitting a full workout I just hit a couple of pushups every day.

I made a promise to myself that after my exams I would perform my workouts rigorously, do meditation everyday, eat clean, do journaling everyday, have an awesome skin care routine, publish almost 1 blog post everyday but I couldn't keep up with my promise.

It's not that I didn't have time but it was because I was too much involved into instant gratification. 

After my exams were over I started masturbating almost everyday, I eat junk food almost everyday, I waste time almost everyday. 

I feel guilty of doing these but I never get up and do the stuff that I must do inorder to achieve my greatest goal 'To be the top 5% of men'. I literally hang around with my elder brother around town.

I nowadays never hit a good workout. Like, I never reach that point of muscle fatigue. 

I am sorry guys

I am really sorry guys. I always tell you guys to eat clean, workout, meditate, journal, not to focus on girls but I too don't follow what I say. I am just trying to be the best version of myself but now I am seeing myself slowly derailing from the track.

My masturbation problem:
My masturbation problem is just out of control. I masturbate almost everyday and I am very guilty of it.

My youtube addiction:
I am also addicted to youtube. Everytime when I open youtube I will watch countless reels until I realize that I must be working

The good things that I still do:
I still workout(although not that much)
I still write these blogs
I still keep a timetable but I don't even follow it.

So sorry guys please forgive me. 

And curse me in the comments. I literally want to be cursed at by others. Please criticize me in the comments.

Comments

  1. Even I'm facing the exact same problems. I think we can use Accountability partners in order to make sure that we accomplish our habits everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can chat me in my Instagram.
      Just search for 'ay.n_mitra' and message me with a "Yo!"
      I will be happy to be your accountability partner.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The advantage that males have

Mindfulness - It changes everything

Why you shouldn't focus on the results