Compound effect: Why should you never underestimate the power of compounding.

Domino effect: 🁭🁯 Do you know about the domino effect? If you know about it, then we'll done if you don't then let me explain. So, in the book 'The One Thing' by Gary Keller. He mentions that " In 1983, Lorne Whitehead wrote in the American Journal of Physics that he’d discovered that domino falls could not only topple many things, but they could also topple bigger things. He described how a single domino is capable of bringing down another domino that is actually 50 per cent larger. " You won't understand the power of the domino effect by a simple definition so let me explain it to you. Consider a domino 2 inches tall. So according to the definition, a domino can bring down another domino which is 50 percent larger. So the 2-inch domino can bring down a 3-inch domino and the 3-inch domino can bring down a 4.5-inch domino.  It's a geometric progression and you will be surprised to know that the 17th domino can topple a domino almost the size of the L

Rare men win

5/04/22: Let me start the blog with a real story. Yesterday, me and my sister went for shopping in a mall. There were many female workers and male workers there. I was just shopping then I noticed that many female workers were looking at me. At first I didn't gave any attention because they were much older than me but after sometime I was assured that ,"Yeah thay are actually looking at me."

Then I thought why was this happening, those girls were much older than me yet they were looking at me. Then I realised that I had become a somewhat rare guy because of my physique and looks and it's rare to find such type of guys.

Look I am not bragging but just I am telling you that working on yourself does has its own benfits. In the mall the older guys were just staring at me because they were looking at a 16 yr old kid who has better physique then them and it's a rare thing.
#nobragging

Now let's get to the main part
Look many guys don't even work for themselves. They will just be wasting time watching reels all day. This makes them all common. But you can become rare if you invest your time in workouts, facial attractiveness, business and other stuff. This will certainly make you a rare individual because who the fuck is doing these stuff. Everyone is busy partying and when they will see you with a jacked body and an attractive face then they will either envy you or just praise you because now you are one amongst the masses or you can say rare.

It's easy to be rare nowadays:

With all the instant gratification activities nowadays. It's so easy to be rare. Many guys think about working out but they never do because thay spend most of their time watching useless stuff and this will not make them rare because everybody does that. But if you spend just 1-2 hours everyday or even 30 minutes to workout then you will just be a rare individual.

How to be more rare:

You can even be a rarer invidual amongst the rare individuals. Look, working out will make you rare but you can even be rarer by working on your facial attractiveness then you will have a beautiful body with an attractive face now people will be like, "Ooh! Look at that guy!".

Let's get even rarer. Now you start reading books and improve your knowledge. This makes you even rarer because most of those attractive guys can't rub two brain cells together. 

Let's get even more rarer. Yeah it's getting exciting. Now you work on your business or 9-5 job and improve your financial condition this makes you an attractive guy with money. Now you are one amongst 100 or even 1000.

Let's get even more rarer. Now you improve your dressing sense and travel round the world.

This will make you so much rare that you will easily reach the top 5% of men bracket and now women will be chasing after you. You can get a girl friend any time. You also have other benefits but I want you to get to that level and experience it on your own.

So that's why rare men win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The advantage that males have

Mindfulness - It changes everything

Why you shouldn't focus on the results